Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer who will be responsible for electronics hardware design with focus on power converters, switches, and distribution. The role also includes to participate in pre-studies of new applications, technologies, and product areas as well as to support internal and external stakeholders with your expertise. The position is based at our office in Oskarshamn. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- To be an expert in AC/DC, DC/DC, and DC/AC converters
- Design power converters in ranges 30 V - 2 kV, 100 W - 1 MW
- Design high-power solid-state switches
- Design modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Act as mentor and technical lead for power designs
- Develop the team tools and methods together with the team
- Participate in process improvements and way of working
Who are you?
We are looking for a self sufficient, detail-oriented person with a capability to see the whole picture. You have excellent technical skills and constantly seek new knowledge within your area of expertise. You have a minimum of 5 years experience from electronics hardware design or similar. We also believe you have hands-on experience from agile development and enjoy working in fast growing company.
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent experience within the power area and preferably experience of batteries
- Excellent experience using application specific software’s
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics or other relevant area
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Speak and understand Swedish
- Swedish work permit.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a generous health activities allowance.
In this recruitment Polarium is working together with Dinkel & Friends and tech recruiter Jessica Dinkel, email@example.com Please send in your application as soon as possible as interviews will be ongoing continually.