Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for two new Firmware Developers, who will be responsible for developing and maintaining embedded firmware for Polariums products and systems. The position is based at our office in Sundsvall. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Develop embedded FW with focus on batteries, power systems and connected solutions
- Participate in product development projects
- Develop modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in developing team tools and methods together with the team
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area.
Who are you?
We are looking for a self sufficient, detail-oriented person with a capability to see the whole picture. You have excellent technical skills and constantly seek new knowledge within your area of expertise. You have a minimum of 5 years experience from firmware development or similar. We also believe you have hands-on experience from agile development and enjoy working in fast growing company.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience from C and C++
- Experience from developing functional safety critical FW
- Experience using agile applications such as Jira, GIT, SVN and test suites
- Experience in a variety of development tools and environments.
- Bachelor or Master in relevant area
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Swedish work permit.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a generous health activities allowance.
In this recruitment Polarium is working together with Dinkel & Friends and tech recruiter Jessica Dinkel, email@example.com Please send in your application as soon as possible as interviews will be ongoing continually.